Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Auditions, Auditions, Auditions!

Alrighty, so this week has been a very busy week for me...I went on two auditions one for a short film being feauterd in a festival which was on monday and the other for a staged play that was today. I still have two more coming up, the third one is another staged play on friday and my fourth audition was for an acting studio but that got rescheduled due to what? Of course the yucky weather! Let me tell you, it was really annoying walking through that wet snow today, and you all know how much I hate the snow. But it didn't effect my focus, I think my audition went well today, for someone who hasn't been auditioning for about 2 yrs and getting back into it I think Im doing well. Of course Im crossing my fingers and hope something comes out of these auditions but you know there is always gonna be another one lined up. Well Im gonna keep positive and I know my mom is cheering me on! Be safe in that nyc snow everyone!

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment