Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Nodar Kumaritashvili, the Georgian luger

I'm extremely saddened on how this young man's life was just taken from him. However, I'm also very disgusted on how his death was replayed onstantly. Its one thing to announce someone tragically dieing but its another to be showing his death over again. I can only imagine how his family must feel. I found out about his death when I was at work today, I couldn't hold back the tears. I just thought about how his parents or siblings or any family members or friends must have felt when watching his death being replayed. As someone who lost my mother 8 months ago due to a sudden heart attack I can understand their pain and sorrow. I just want Kumaritashvili's family to know that they are in my prayers and I am sorry this had to happen to their son. Though I had no clue who he was I'm sure you were very proud of him and his spirit will live on! Just as I know my mother is watching me, he will too.

Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment