Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rrrrrrrrr!


So, I had my whole day planned out today 2/10. Go to my voice lesson at 1pm, straighten my hair and then go to my last day of my on-camera commercial class. Well, none of that happened today. There was a misunderstanding about my voice lesson, I wasn't on the written schedule but I did receive a confirmation e-mail that my time was set for 1pm. But it is ok, things happen, people make mistakes. But I wont be able to attend the Heights audition tomorrow. However, things do happen for a reason and maybe me not having my voice lesson was a sign that I wasn't fully ready to audition for this great show? Well after this experience I'm going to work on my craft and just get ready for the next Heights audition.


Then I was like ok I'm just gonna go home now, do my hair and get ready for my last day of acting class. I get an e-mail, class has been cancelled because of the SNOW! Ugh! I was a lil upset but you know the weather is very bad, I was just out there trying not to be blown away sooo its best that I just stay at home. This way I can submit to some acting gigs, maybe do some laundry, cuddle with tootsie and just relax! Nothing good comes out of your day when there is crazy snow :-/
Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment