Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

This Boo Got cast in a Show!


Yes!!! So all my hard work paid off last week with the auditions and callbacks. I got cast in "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes...Love" which is a monologue show. I had such an amazing time at the audition and callback and I am just sooo thankful that my family and friends where extremely supportive through out! I haven't worked or been in any plays in about 3 years so just getting back into it and getting cast in a nyc based show is such an accomplishment. I know this can and will lead to greater things...Im just gonna go through this run, be positive and professional and hope more things will come out for me :) And even though my mom isn't here, I wanna thank her for keeping me soo strong! I wish she was physically here to see me grow but I know shes with me in spirit! This is dedicated to my mom, lovicka you mummie!


peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment