Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Acting Career


Since I took a little time out on my career I'm back and ready to go. I believe the last post I made discussed me working with a Manager, well that did not fall through. I was extremely torn to sign with her because it had been a month since I met her and she didn't call me or anything for auditions. However, she did feel the need to send out a MASS e-mail to all her clients and let us know who went out to what audition and such. She even hated my headshots, but that was the last straw. I just feel if you are going to be my manager you need to be telling me what I'M going out for not what others are doing. This is NOT a group project! So I'm very happy I did not sign with her, but the CD that has been calling me in since I took her class in December referred me to a non-union agent and the agent called me in for a commercial audition! Shooting for the commercial is next week, I'm hoping I got it cause after my audition the agent called me last week asking what my availability was for the week of shooting. So lets cross our fingers!!!!


Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment