Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Long time...no blog!


So I haven't been blogging a whole lot up here...but if your friends with me on facebook you have been keeping up! Whats been new...well I will be working with a Talent Manager which is extremely exciting cause I really just want to be sent out for stuff! Also, I booked a commercial on the web!!! Don Case Casting has been calling me in here and there and the casting director that I know really well told me I booked it! I was soo excited!!! I can't wait to finally see it on the web. I did however see how it turned out at the casting office and it is really cool :) I also got the hook up and had a personal meeting with an agent at her office which was a great experience! So pretty much I'm just gonna be keeping her updated with my future bookings. But back to the commercial, once I finally get my hands on it I will be able to post it up! Thank you everyone for all the love and support...take care of yourself, be happy, merry and thankful for everything!


Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment